Sunday, September 27, 2009

September :)

Hey everybody!!! Wow I really haven't written in a very long time. I have so much to say. First schools been great. My grades are nice and high, and I have some really wonderful teachers! My English teacher is so wonderful. I have already learned so much from her. My favorite class, though, is completely Treble (which is a adv. women's choir) and Chorale (which is where all the boy and girl choirs come together).
Second, cheer is pretty fun. We have some cool half- times. OH!!!! I got my backhand spring. That I was super happy about.
Third, I tried out for a fabulous singing and dancing group called Morningstar. It is a senior touring group for singing and dancing. This year we are going on tour to Peru!!!!!!!! I love this program. I have made wonderful friends and am so happy that I decided to try-out. We are having a fundraiser right now because we each have to earn $2,500.00. We are a non-profit organinization, so we are going to have a dance-o-thon. I am desperate for money right now so if you could contact me or even ask your friends to help me it would make a huge difference.

Thank you for your support,
I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment